Steven Seagal was Also Accused of Sexual Harassment

Portia de Rossi is the latest actress to accuse Steven Seagal of sexual misconduct in the past two weeks

U.S. action movie actor Steven Seagal and comedian Louis C.K. were the latest stars in the crosshairs of mounting sexual misconduct allegations on Thursday (Friday in Manila), following the downfall of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey.

On Thursday, Jenny McCarthy retold her harassment story involving Steven Seagal from 1995. When I said, 'Well, I'm ready to read, ' he said, 'Stand up, you have to be kind of sexy in the movie and in that dress, I can't tell.' I stand up and he goes, 'Take off your dress.' I said, 'What?' and he said, 'There's nudity.' I said, 'No, there's not, or I wouldn't be here right now.' He said again, 'There's nudity, ' and I said, 'The pages are right in front of me. I'm just really excited to read for this part. I said, 'Excuse me, I am changing in here, ' but he insisted, 'I need to see what you look like.' I told him that I wasn't comfortable and began screaming for the wardrobe person.

A spokesperson for Seagal denied McCarthy's claims in a statement to The Daily Beast this past October.

"It was so disheartening", she said.

"So I stand across from (Seagal) and he plops onto a sofa that's near a fireplace", McCarthy recalled. After McCarthy tried to continue the audition, Seagal tried one more time asking to see her breasts. "I got out of there unscathed", she said. "In my head, I'm like, 'Okay here we go". "How many girls had to do more?' It just so grossed me out".

You know de Rossi is telling the truth in this case because of the outlet she used. So I told him, I said, 'Listen.

The 44-year-old alleged that he told her that they should have an "off-screen chemistry" before undoing his pants in his office. My agent says there's no nudity.

McCarthy said she was alone in the room with Seagal, who reportedly asked her to sit next to him on a sofa.

At that point, McCarthy started crying and claimed she yelled, "Go buy my Playboy video - it's on sale for $19.99", before departing.

The actor reportedly followed her out to her vehicle and warned her not to tell anyone about the experience. "And I thought about like, 'I was the last girl that day. How many girls had to do more?" Alright, plenty of accusers have used Twitter to tell their story, but de Rossi has only sent two other tweets this year.

"He made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life", she told Sirius XM radio.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top OJ Simpson banned from Las Vegas hotel after release on parole
Nov 12, 2017 - 02:04
Simpson has been issued a trespass notice at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel-casino after he was seen there Wednesday night. Simpson was charged in the June 12, 1994 murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her current boyfriend, Ron Goldman .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hartley in 17th place for Brazil Grand Prix
Nov 12, 2017 - 01:37
Despite his solid performance in FP2, Ricciardo faces an uphill battle after receiving a 10-place grid penalty for using an eighth MGU-H.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top People Contract Legionnaire's Disease After Visiting Disneyland
Nov 12, 2017 - 01:36
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chief Medical Officer Pamela Hymel said Disney conducted more tests on all of their water towers. Symptoms of legionellosis develop 2-10 days after exposure, and include fever, chills, cough, muscle aches, and headaches.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pittsburgh Breaks Record Low Temperature On Veterans Day
Nov 12, 2017 - 00:49
In New York City, Central Park dipped below its record low of 28 degrees Saturday, according to the weather service. The deep freeze hit the Big Apple Friday night as the temperature bottomed out at a record-low 26 degrees.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Her Rift With The Kardashians
Nov 11, 2017 - 02:04
The Reality star revealed that her relationship with the Kardashians is not as warm as it used to be. This has led to the increase in friction between Caitlyn Jenner and the Kardashians.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bitcoin SegWit2X called off
Nov 11, 2017 - 02:02
He said that as fees rise on the blockchain, it will become "obvious that on-chain capacity increases are necessary". Following the news of the suspension, bitcoin's price reached a new all-time high, according to CoinMarketCap .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top SA to mark Veterans Day with ceremonies, concerts, parade
Nov 11, 2017 - 02:00
They originally were installed in the sidewalk along Main Street, but many were displaced or had to be removed over the years. Menard, a combat engineer, will be the keynote speaker, discussing the contributions of Army engineers during war and peace.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top OddsShark National Title Odds For College Football
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:58
With all the chaos going around college football right now the senior quarterback is the odds on favorite to win the Heisman. Of those six teams , three have been outside the top eight in the second edition of the College Football Rankings.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Donna Brazile slams Jake Tapper in her new book for 'betraying' her
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:58
Tucker debates a former Clinton adviser. "I was thrilled", Clinton said about the electoral wins for the Democratic party. All three of Clinton's primary opponents were complaining early on about the DNC and the system being rigged.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UEFA bans Evra through the end of the season
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:58
As Evra's ban applies to European club play only, he could still play domestically if the French Football Association allows. At the weekend, Evra claimed "real" Marseille fans support him in the wake of fan protests at Stade Velodrome.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Breakfast at Tiffany's - At long last, Fifth Avenue store opens a cafe
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:54
Breakfast at Tiffany's is based on the Truman Capote novella about a country girl who moves to NY and joins high society. It will offer breakfast, lunch and tea -perfect for any Holly Golightly fan.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Eminem, Beyoncé release new single "Walk on Water"
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:54
The Rick Rubin-produced track begins with Beyoncé singing over a sparse piano riff. Taken with Eminem's rapped verses on the same theme, it's a moving single.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nicki Minaj's brother convicted of raping his stepdaughter
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:52
The accuser, now aged 14, testified that Maraj sexually and physically abused her and ordered her to remain silent on his actions. The prosecutor told the jurors it will be up to them to determine whether the testimony of the two children was credible.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Potential Salary Cap Casualties for the 2018 New York Giants
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:46
When pressed on the distinction between anonymous and fake, he said, "I'll let you define it for me, then. I feel like we've got a close-knit group, and I don't know how something like that could've been said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top China expected to loosen rules on foreign ownership of financial firms
Nov 11, 2017 - 01:43
The deputy finance minister also aid that China would similarly raise such limits in insurance companies and eliminate curbs after five years.