Sean Spicer: Reporters Ask Snarky Questions at Briefings to 'Become YouTube Stars'
- Iraqi military says it has retaken two Mosul neighborhoods from Islamic State
- Syria actively preparing for chemical attack, says Pentagon
- Wind-driven wildfire burning near Riverside County communities now beyond 5000 acres
- Supreme Court rules in favour of Lutheran Church over funding dispute
- Portsmouth tower blocks cladding removal 'may take months'
- Harvick Heads for Victory Lane in Sonoma
- Marco Verratti Meeting in Ibiza Reported, Fresh Rumours
- USA special envoy met with remaining 3 Americans in North Korea
- List in hand, Golden Knights set to pick players for expansion roster
- PM Modi greets Indian community outside his hotel
- White House forgoes Ramadan dinner for first time in two decades
- France's Macron invites Trump to July national day parade
- Want "fair" trading ties with India: Trump tells Modi